* I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. #sponsored #ads
* Please assume any codes provided are single use. One code per purchase. Codes must be entered at checkout so write them down!
These jellies are like a glass of mulled tea with warming ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon. Spiked with adaptogenic Ashwagandha for stress relief.
Makes twenty (20) 2-ounce jellies:
2 c apple juice
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground turmeric
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground cardamom
3 tbsp agar-agar
3 tsp Ashwagandha
1. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the apple juice to a simmer. Add the ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, and cardamom and stir. Cover the saucepan and let simmer for 10 minutes for the flavors to infuse.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and strain the mixture. Discard the residue and pour the liquid back into the saucepan. At this point, you could allow the cider to cool, stir in the Ashwagandha, and have a batch of dusted apple cider to sip on. To continue with the jellies, bring the saucepan to a simmer over medium-low heat. Whisk in the agar-agar and continue to whisk for 5 minutes as the mixture simmers. The agar-agar should be completely dissolved and you’ll now have closer to 1½ cups of liquid.
3. Place the mixture in the bowl of a blender. Add the Ashwagandha and blend on low for 10 seconds. The higher and longer you blend, the more air in the mixture, leading to bubbly jellies. Tap the blender base on the counter a few times to release any trapped air. Pour the mixture into 2-ounce candy molds, ice cube trays, or a small baking dish lined with parchment paper and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour, until set. If using a lined baking dish, slice the jellies into ½-inch squares once they are set. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Happy shopping 🛍