* I may earn money or products from the companies linked on this page.
Oh, my goodness, how shocked was I when I discovered that not only is YesStyle still in business, but they’re thriving in the US! My mother used to get the magazines from her mother in Japan every six months; it’s how I learned that the Japanese (I’m sure there are other ethnicities, I only have experience with Japan) read their books and magazines backwards. Well… backwards to Americans, anyways. I remember watching my mom read them and wondering if she was crazy.
Now, I know better. Since 1997, YesStyle has been an online retailer headquartered in Hong Kong which engages in the procurement and sale of third-party branded and unbranded Asian fashion & lifestyle, beauty and entertainment products to customers around the world.
YesStyle exists to provide value to their customers by bringing them closer to Asia with a variety of quality products and services. The following seven beliefs guide them each and every day as they’re strive to fulfill their purpose:
- Recognize the needs of customers and actively seek to surpass their expectations
- Treat people fairly and respectfully, and in a responsible and dignified manner
- Pursue quality in everything, achieving results while continuously seeking to improve
- Embrace multiple perspectives, working together to reach a common goal
- Provide development opportunities for team members and support each other’s growth
- Encourage new ideas, methods, and technology to better serve customers and achieve goals
- Proactively explore new products, services, and markets that will help YesStyle grow